We will not let you down
GMT Shipping & Logistics Group operates a tightly integrated international logistics network, working across the spectrum of dry cargo shipping, port agency, forwarding, warehousing, inland container and cargo terminals, and more.
With such a global network and various logistics partners, GMT Shipping & Logistics Group is able to provide door to door services for our clients.
From cement plant construction to research and exploration projects, GMT Shipping & Logistics Group has and will continue to expand into project logistics that fully maximise the strength of its network.
Below are just some of the projects we have handled:
- 2008-2009 GEC cement factory construction project logistics
- 2008-2009 IBAFO new steel plate factory construction project logistics
- 2008-2009 Henan Rebecca Hair Products Inc’s Nigeria factory expansion project logistics
- 2010 Abuja - power grid tower material transportation (800km)
- 2010 Northern Nigeria geological exploration project equipment transportation (1200km)
- 2010 Senegal - Dangote cement factory project
- 2011 Ondo State - power plant project logistics (200km)
- 2012 Abuja - railway project steel tracks transportation (800km)
- 2012-2014 IBESE 200km/Obajana 500km cement factory project logistics
- 2017 Senegal to Gambia fishing boat transit project
- 2017 Senegal airport road construction project, shore-handling and transportation
- 2016-2018 Benin – Adjarala power plant project, customs clearance and transportation
- 2017-2019 Abidjan, Ivory Coast - Olympics stadium project, shore handling and transportation
- 2017-2019 Ivory Coast – cement factory project, shore handling and transportation
- 2020 Ivory Coast – IVC cement factory project, shore handling and transportation
We can provide our customers logistics solutions that will bring peace of mind, knowing that their cargo is in safe hands and will be delivered to the final destination on time and in good condition.