Operating terminals where our customers need them
We are in the infrastructure business and leave nothing to chance. That is why we have develop inland cargo terminals, and run our own comprehensive sea and shore maintenance and repair operations. Our equipment includes empty container handler and reach stackers.
lkeja, Nigeria – Truck Fleet Base
GMT Shipping & Logistics Group has a 22,000 sqm ICD at Ikeja Ind. Estate for cargo handling, and maintenance and repairs for our fleets. This facility is equipped with modern equipments for cargo handling, warehousing services, workshop and private fuel station.
Tema, Ghana – Export Containers Terminal
Operating since March 2006, we have commissioned and continue to run the ACS African Coastal Services (Ghana) Ltd. Terminal, a 58,000 sqm multipurpose container terminal in Tema, Ghana.
The facility has recorded outstanding performance for containerized cargo, conventional cargo and project cargo, and offers a storage capacity of around 5000 export TEUs and 1000 import TEUs.
ACS Export Container Terminal
- Area: 43,323.5 sqm
- Ground: Solid pavement
- Security: A combine 24 hour CCTV and Security Guards Secure Fence walls
- Facility: Offices, 2 Generator sets, Towerlights, Fire safety gadgets
- Customs: Officers release export containers in site
- Area: 1,116.5 sqm
- Condition: Excellent condition/ventilation
- Facility: Fire Alarm system, built-in containers for storage
The terminal proposes a range of service including:
- Handling and storage of laden, Export laden, Empty and Import containers
- Stuffing and Stripping of containers
- Warehousing and storage
- Container repair and maintenance
- Cargo delivery
The ACS Terminal is strategically located along the harbour road with 5 minutes trucking time to the port and complements the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority's (GPHA) plan to position Tema as the gateway to Africa.